Saturday, September 21, 2013

Some days it's just better to not read the news..

I mean REALLY  Is it a southern thing?

And, what is up with this? Politically Correct my Arse!

Maybe just one more for your light reading.., OK! Then...


Somewhere we have gone so far off track..   I find myself confused a lot these days.  What is our role as parents?  Where do I fit into my children's education?  Did I miss the memo that says we are not to steer out kids moral compass any longer?  


YIKES, a farm house in the middle of nowhere, off the grid is sounding better and better these days... 

1 comment:

  1. I do my part. When kids tell me stupid shit like that, I tell them that they aren't hearing what really happened, and suggest they talk to their parents, their grandparents and other people they know to get the full truth. I don't tell them what to think, only that they SHOULD think, and not to trust everything they hear in school.

    Subversive. That's me.

    ReplyDelete