Thursday, August 22, 2013

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!!!

*Cue Cindy Lauper*

These are 4 conversations with my daughter...

As some of you already know I had an injury to my backside a few weeks ago, caused by my dog.. Someday I will blog it... But, due to this injury I spent a lot of time laying on my stomach with pillows under me..

There I am laying on the sofa with my 2 pillows and a blanket.
Piper: Mommy, can I have your pillows?
ME: sure baby, you want to lay down?
Piper: yes..
2 seconds later Piper takes the pillows and walks over to Ian who is laying on the floor..
Piper:  Here daddy, you really need these pillows..
Ian:  (laughing quietly) no, no give them to mommy
Piper:  BUT DADDY! you need them.. (as she gently props them behind Ian).
She then walks over to me and steals my blanket, yep you guessed it because daddy was cold!


While sitting on the sofa
ME:  Piper I love you this much big (stretching my arms out as wide as I can)
Piper:  Well I just love you this little (holding her to fingers 1/4 inch apart)..

Having a tea party with Piper and Ian..
Piper:  Here mommy here is your water to drink..
ME:  Oh, but I am hungry can I have some Chicken noodle soup?
Piper: Um, no only daddy can have 2 chickens...
Ian: yep, I get the 2 chickens... Drink your water..


Piper:  Mommy can you paint my nails?
Me: sure baby sit down and let me see your hands..
(when I am done)
Piper:  OK, mommy now daddy has to dry them for me.. He is a better dryer...

I am beginning to see a running theme with my daughter.  The sun rises and sets with her daddy.

I just hope he thinks so when she is oh, say about 12 or 13 because well shit he got the pillows and chicken!!

1 comment: