Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Blogging 365

Blogging is my therapy and one I have greatly missed.  :)  I am going to try an experiment with this blog.  Blog 365.  Everyday for a year I am going to find something to write about.  These days I am writing an actual book, one that I am caught up in, and enjoying (OK, when I am not banging my head against the desk).  Or when Ian is not home on leave!  (insert HAPPY DANCE)  Who knows if it will ever get published, really that is not the point or reason I am writing it.  For many years I have written short stories, and even a couple novellas.   When Ian was deployed I spent a lot of my quiet time writing.  I have a TON of unfinished things. Mostly due to my horrid spelling/grammar.   Now that I have been a SAHM for some time I plan to see where it can take me....  If nothing else it will quiet the voices in my head.  Anyone else have conversations with characters at the most random times?  I tend to write about murder, serial killers, and psychics..  All of those people talking in my head can make for long days and a great deal of mumbling to oneself...

But, I still feel like something is missing with my writing.  Blogging.  The real time, events of the day/world/hour typed out.  I started blogging 5 years ago (holy shit it really has been that long)...

Tonight I bring you this to kick off my Blog 365...        REALLY?      Read, discuss and tell me what you think?  


Here is what I think HELL IN A HAND BASKET!!   Just make mine a Longaberger Please.....

1 comment:

  1. I have been writing every day since October 2007. Except for when I almost died from a lousy virus this year in April. I missed a few days. Most horrendous experience of my life.

    The challenge isn't getting me to talk. The hard part is getting me to shut up. I will read every day if you write every day. :)

    ReplyDelete